The Hull York Medical School is calling for applications for Hull York Medical School International Scholarships in UK, 2018, available for international medical students.
The Hull York Medical School is a medical school in England which took its first intake of students in 2003.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be in English.
Offer is available for pursuing MBBS course.
Field of study:
Scholarship is awarded in the field of medicine.
The scholarship is worth one-quarter (25%) of the overseas tuition fee for each year of successful study during the first two years of the MBBS course.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Each Year University awards one international scholarship based on academic merit and financial need.
Scholarship is open to international medical students.
- Students must hold an offer for academic study commencing in September 2018 to be eligible to apply.
- For applicants commencing MBBS study at the Hull York Medical School.
- will receive a 25% discount on your overseas tuition fee for the first two years of successful study.
- This is a competitive scholarship base on academic merit and financial need.
- must hold an offer for your chosen course to be eligible to apply.
As part of the application for this scholarship, you must supply a personal statement between 500 to 800 words. You should tell us why you think you are a strong candidate for this scholarship. We recommend that you prepare this statement before you start the online application.
- The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be in English.
30th April 2018
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.
You can begin the application by clicking on Online Application