The Istituto Europeo di Design is opened for applications for IED Creactivate Scholarships for Design Courses for International Students in Spain, 2018.
In order to participate, participants will need to develop a project related to the topic of the contest. IED will ask candidates to squeeze their creativity and show them their best ideas.
The Istituto Europeo di Design is an international network in the fields of Design, Fashion, Visual Communication and Management for Creative Industries with schools in Italy, Spain and Brazil.
Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate degrees, bachelors and diploma programme.
Field of study:
- Undergraduate Degrees in Design (240 ECTS, 4 years):
– Fashion Design (Spanish)
– Fashion Design, itinerary Styling and Communication (Spanish)
– Graphic Design (Spanish or English)
– Graphic Design, itinerary Motion Graphics & Video (English)
– Interior Design (Spanish or English)
– Product Design (Spanish or English)
– Transportation Design (Spanish or English) Bachelor of Arts (Hons) validated by the University of Westminster (3 years):– BA (Hons) Fashion Design (English)
– BA (Hons) Fashion Marketing and Communication (English)IED Diplomas (3 years):
– Business Design (English)
– Fashion Marketing and Communication (Spanish)
– Creative Advertising and Branding (English)One Year Courses:
– Global Design (English)
By submitting a project, you can win a scholarship covering the 100% of the tuition fee.
To be taken in(Country):
Italy, Spain and Brazil
Scholarship Number :
The aim of the Contest is to award 17 grants to students on various university courses during academic year 2018-2019.
Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- To hold a High School Diploma or Vocational Training (or be attending the last year)
- To be no more than 26 years old when applying for the contest
- The contest is available for students from all nationalities
- If you meet the requirements, join in! You can win a scholarship covering the 100% of the tuition fee.
Applicants whose first language is not English are to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level.
30th April 2018
The mode of application is online.