Applications are currently ongoing for MBA Scholarships at DIT College of Business for International Students in Ireland, 2018. The scholarships values up to at 25% of the total MBA fee available to international students.
Over 125 years, Dublin Institute of Technology has been pioneering technological higher education: the Institute play important roles in technical and scientific innovation, economic and social development and culture and education both in Ireland and internationally.
Applicants whose first language is not English are to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level.
Offers are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Field of study:
Scholarships are available to learn Business Administration programme.
The scholarships value up to 25% of the total MBA fee.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Up to two scholarships are available.
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- All candidates must have a degree from a recognized university, and a minimum of five years relevant post graduate work experience, including at least three years in a managerial or professional capacity.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level in the University.
9th April 2018
- Complete the online MBA application form and upload your CV.
- Email a 200-300 word essay outlining why you deserve a scholarship.
- Top 4 candidates attend formal interview.
- Application essays should be emailed to:Helen Vahey, MBA Development Manager. email@example.com.
You can begin the application by clicking on Scholarship Link