The Sichuan Agricultural University (SAU) is gladly presenting Sichuan Agricultural University Scholarships for International Students in China, 2018.
The scholarships are open to excellent international students who are applying for the admission or who are studying in the bachelor, master or doctoral degrees programs of Sichuan Agricultural University.
Sichuan Agricultural University is a university in Ya’an city, Sichuan province, China, and part of the “Project 211”, specialises in biotechnology and agricultural sciences.
Offers are available for pursuing undergraduate programs, master programs and doctoral programme.
Field of study:
Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Free tuition (RMB 26,000 Yuan/year for doctoral students, RMB 20,000 Yuan/year for master students, RMB 16,000 Yuan /year for undergraduates);
- A living allowance of RMB 2,000 Yuan/month for doctoral students, RMB 1,700 Yuan/month for master students, RMB 1,400Yuan/month for undergraduates.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Scholarships are available for international students
- Non-Chinese citizens who are healthy physically and mentally, and friendly to China;
- Applicants should have a competitive academic record;
- Candidates who doesn’t have not any other scholarship by Chinese government;
Education background and age limit: Applicants for
- Bachelor’s degree program should have Senior high school diploma and be under the age of 30;
- Master’s degree program should have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35;
- Doctoral degree program should have master’s degree and be under the age of 40;
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
1st May 2018
- Applicants shall visit the Admissions Page of SAU International Office and read carefully the Admission Information.
- Submit Scholarship Application in the online, upload Scholarship Application Form and other application documents in the online system. Send the documents to the International Office after all the information is verified.
- Complete Online Application on the website of International Students Office (ISO), Sichuan Agricultural University. Print and sign two hard copies of the Application Form.
You can begin the application by clicking on Online Application
and get more details by clicking the Scholarship Link