Applications are ongoing at the SWUFE President’s Scholarship for Non-Chinese Students in China. The aim of the scholarship is to provide full and partial financial aid to Non-Chinese students.
The Southwestern University of Finance and Economics (SWUFE) is a top university specializes in finance, economics, and business, known for its entrepreneurial character and unremitting endeavours to address the needs of the society through academics and research.
Offers are available to pursue Bachelor, masters and PhD programme.
Field of study:
Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the subjects offered by the university.
- SWUFE provides Full Scholarships and Partial Scholarships.
Full Scholarships include tuition, accommodation on campus, living allowance, and international student comprehensive medical insurance. Details are as follows:
- Tuition: Waived
- Accommodation on campus: RMB 500-800/month (Different types of dormitory)
- Living allowance: RMB 1200/month for bachelor students, RMB 1500/month for master students and RMB 1800/month for PhD students.
- Medical insurance fee: Waived
- Partial Scholarship only includes tuition.
- Availability of scholarships is merit-based. According to the situation of effective application, quota and type of scholarships are decided by the CIE each year.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
15th April 2018
How to Apply: Applicants shall all submit their online applications on http://admission.swufe.edu.cn/member/login.do before April 15th, 2018, and upload all documents required as below:
- International Students Application Form of the President’s Scholarship of SWUFE
- One passport photo, not older than 6 months
- Highest educational degree or diploma certificate
- Highest educational transcript
- Copy of the first page of your passport
- Two recommendation letters
The referee should be professor or associate professor or person with the relevant academic titles.
- Copy of a language certificate
- Medical Examination Report (not older than one year)
- Other optional document