The University of Arizona is making available University of Arizona International Tuition Awards in USA, 2018 which offers $4,000 – $24,000 per academic year for freshman or $5,000 per academic year for transfer students.
University of Arizona is a public research university in Tucson, Arizona. Founded in 1885, the UA was the first university in the Arizona Territory.
International applicants whose primary language is not English, or who attended school in a non-English speaking country, must prove English proficiency.
Offers are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Field of study:
Scholarships are given to the study of subjects in the university
The University of Arizona offers the International Tuition Award which offers $4,000 – $24,000 per academic year for freshman OR $5,000 per academic year for transfer students.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
A limited number of merit-based scholarships may be awarded to admitted students for Fall 2018
Scholarships are open to international students.
- Must verify your lawful presence as described under Arizona’s Proposition 300.
- Awards are for undergraduate studies only.
In addition to the criteria above, submit a complete application and all necessary documents for admission by April 1 for Fall 2018.
- Scholarship recipients must accept their award by paying their enrollment fee by May 1 for freshmen and by June 1 for transfer students.
- Students on sponsor are not eligible. However, if sponsorship is for years two – four only.
- Non-degree seeking, exchange, and conditionally admitted students are not eligible.
- International applicants whose primary language is not English, or who attended school in a non-English speaking country, must have a proof of English proficiency.
1st April 2018
The mode of applying is online.