The University of Southern Denmark is calling for applications for a PhD fellowship in statistics for Students, 2018.
This scholarship is available for international students at the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, the University of Southern Denmark.
The aim of the fellowship is to provide financial aid to international students.
Offer is available to pursue PhD programme.
Field of study:
Position is for the field of Statistics at the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science (IMADA).
Appointment as a PhD Research Fellow is for three or four years.
To be taken in(Country):
International students are eligible to apply for this position.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants whose first language is not English are to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level.
1st June 2018
To apply for a position at the University of Southern Denmark, fill in the necessary information and to enclose your application, CV, and other relevant information. All fields marked * MUST be filled in.
The application must be in the form of a Declaration of Interest including the following:
• A research proposal/description of your approach to the above project (max one page excluding references)
• A letter stating your specific interest, motivation and qualifications for the project in question (max. two pages) (please attach this under box “Application form”)
• Detailed CV, including personal contact information
• Copies of diplomas, Bachelor as well as Master’s degree, including the transcript of notes/grades
• At least two signed reference letters. Should your referees wish to send their letters directly to us, please send them through e-mail: email@example.com mentioning your name and the title of the position in the subject line.
You can begin the application by clicking on Online Application