Applications are currently onging for Wült Diploma Scholarships for Developing Countries in Germany, 2018, which is available for Students from developing countries to pursue diploma programme in Germany.
Wült has an extensive scholarship portfolio for international students which aims to reward excellence and promote diversity among our student body.
The Wült Institute of Business & Technology’s (Wült) main administrative building is in the heart of the business district of Berlin, Germany – and operates a strategic business unit in Malta to cater for a streamline international presence.
Offer is available to pursue diploma programme.
Field of study:
Scholarship is to learn any of the courses in the university.
Unlike regular students, Wült scholarship recipients pay no tuition fees – ensuring educational accessibility to everyone.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Students from developing countries are eligible to apply.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- need to be a resident of a developing economic country as listed.
- may not be company sponsored employee of a Wült strategic partner.
- You need an internet connection and access to a computer.
- able to commit at least 4 hours per week to studying.
- All diplomas are in English. You need a good command of the language.
- You need an address that can accept international deliveries from Europe via DHL, UPS or similar
Wült accepts applications throughout the year.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.