The University of Sheffield is offering the international scholarship to undergraduate students starting their studies in the Management School in September 2018.
The University of Sheffield is a public research university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. It received its royal charter in 1905 as successor to the University College of Sheffield, which was established in 1897 by the merger of Sheffield Medical School (founded in 1828), Firth College (1879) and Sheffield Technical School (1884).
Students may be required to take an internationally recognised English language test such as IELTS.
Application deadline: January 15, 2018
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Management.
Scholarship Award: The Management International Scholarship 2018 is worth £2,000 per year.
Number of Scholarships: Not given
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must be a national of or permanently domiciled in one of the following: Argentina, Azerbaijan, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Malawi, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Myanmar (Burma), Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- Students must commence your studies of an undergraduate degree or foundation degree in September 2018 in the Management School at the University of Sheffield.
- The scholarships will be awarded automatically – no application is required in the first or any subsequent years.
- Subject to meeting the eligibility and award criteria the scholarship will be guaranteed in the first year of study. The award is applicable to each subsequent academic year of study, subject to achieving 60% or above and achieving a minimum of 120 credits in the previous academic year. This excludes any years in industry or study abroad periods.
- The scholarship can be awarded in-conjunction with any other University of Sheffield scholarship, discount or reward as long you do not become fully funded, for tuition fee purposes, as a result of the sum of these awards and all other eligibility and award criteria are met.
- The scholarship will take the form of a tuition fee reduction only.
- Students must be self-funded and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- Students must not be a sponsored student.
- The scholarship cannot be awarded in-conjunction with any funding (full or partial) from an external sponsor, excluding a loan, which has to be paid back in full.
- The scholarship is for full-time and part-time students only. Students studying online or via distance learning are not eligible for a scholarship.
- Part-time students will receive the full value of a one year of scholarship split pro-rata over the duration of an equivalent single full-time academic year.
- This scholarship is not available to students on the BA Business Management Joint Programme with SBC (course code MGTUG36).
- The Management International Scholarship 2018 automatic scholarship cannot be awarded in-conjunction with an NCUK automatic award. The NCUK award will take precedence over the Management International Scholarship 2018.
English Language Requirements: Students may be required to take an internationally recognised English language test such as IELTS.
All applications for undergraduate study in the UK, including The University of Sheffield, must be made through an organisation called Universities and Colleges Admissions Service or UCAS. All applications must be made online through the UCAS website.
How to Apply:
The scholarship will be awarded automatically–no application is required in the first or any subsequent years.