The Ministry of Education, Science and Technology is offering opportunities at Scholarships for Tanzanian Students in Egypt, 2018-2019, which involves Undergraduate, Masters and Doctorate Degrees tenable in Egypt at the University of Helwan for the academic year 2018/2019.
Helwan University is a public university in Helwan, Egypt, which is part of Greater Cairo. It comprises 21 faculties as well as 50 research centres. It is generally known for its engineering and business study courses.
Offers are available to pursue undergraduate, master and doctoral degree programme.
Field of study:
Scholarships are for undergraduates in the field of Tourism & Hoteling, Commerce, Engineering and Computer and Technology; Master and Doctoral students in the fields of Fine Art and Music.
Full tuition and other expenses
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Up to 7 scholarships (5 for Undergraduate, 1 for Masters and 1 Doctorate Degrees )
Tanzanian students are eligible to apply.
To be eligible for the following. Applicants must:
- Have Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education and have an average grade of ‘C’ in the relevant subjects;
- must not have admission in Higher Learning Institutions;
- Not be older than 25 years of age by September 2018;
- Note that studies will be in English or Arabic depending on the academic studies in the relevant faculty
- Apply to the following field: Tourism & Hoteling, Commerce, Engineering and Computer and Technology
- Have good health.
- Masters Degrees must accomplish his/her bachelor’s degree with GPA at least 3.2
- Doctorate he/she must finish the MSc Degree, research-based Masters
- postgraduate students (i.e. Masters and Doctorate Degrees) must apply in the following field: Fine Art and Music
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level.
16th September 2018
All applicants must attach photocopies of Academic Certificates, Transcripts, and birth certificates
Applicants must indicate reliable contact telephone numbers or email.
You can begin the application by clicking on Scholarship Link